Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Trending Now.....Stamped Pillows

Who doesn't love a good pillow? In our house, they are mainly used for whacking, jumping and sliding. But a girl can dream can't she? Yes, I dream about the day that my pillows will actually STAY where I put them.

If you are in the market to change up your look without spending a fortune, try stamped pillows. They evoke a worn timeless appearance and the possibilities are ENDLESS. I love these highly graphic pillows from Bark Decor on ETSY.


If those are a little too OUT THERE for you, try these:


Nest Home-ETSY

645 Workshop-Etsy

This pillow was a simple spray paint job. Think of the possibilities!

Image courtesy of BH&G

I have a few DIY stamped pillows I am working on and will share soon. It is never too late to go CRAZY with your pillows!


No comments:

Post a Comment