Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Fox Looking Reindeer Riding A Bike

I am totally a commitment phobe when it comes to art pieces and I hate, HATE, hate big box store items. I always think people will walk in and be whispering "she got that at so and so, I saw it there"...because that is what I TOTALLY do. HA! But please still INVITE me over.

I always like the idea of custom pieces,things that are not mass produced and have a very UNIQUE story. Well, I can't think of a better STORY than a fox looking reindeer riding a bike. Right?

Leave it up to my little PROTEGE, Onna, to find the latest piece of art for the house..and yes at a big chain store. Although I totally convinced myself he is a one of a kind ORIGINAL and not mass produced.....Probably has a LIMITED addition number on him somewhere. Um...still looking. But....in no way could I resist this fox looking reindeer on a bike. Not really sure but I think it was the Prescott looking scarf that STOLE my heart. At first, it was going to be for Onna's room, but I couldn't give him up when we got home. So naturally I put him in our kitchen. The Mr. is away this weekend and I am so sure he won't NOTICE the large biking reindeer on our wall when he returns. Nope, don't know anything at all about a reindeer riding a bike.

I could really spill the beans and tell you where we found him, but then fox looking reindeer would surely TAKE OVER the world. And for now, he is our one of a kind, little (ok, kinda big) original,MASTERPIECE.





No comments:

Post a Comment