Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Lemonade

So you know the old saying....when life hands you lemons, make lemonade? I guess that's whats on the order for me....or this:



Ha!!!


After a long year, wait, it's only March, I am settling in to my new home. After five long years of demolishing and rebuilding our old home, it was time to pass it on to a new family. I have spent the last few months "consciously uncoupling" from my home. Anyone that knows me knows that this was my absolute dream house and being a part of bringing it back to life has been my passion. But it was time and I was ready to say goodbye and ready to start over in a new place. And of course, there will be more renovations..... its hard to remember just how far we have come and I guess it is really true that when you fix up an old house, somewhere inside lies a piece of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment